Color Real Time Video Frame Grabber
Galais designed with the developer in mind. We include a complete list of the boards registers, addresses and functional description. Our technical support is staffed by software developers and
application engineers. We are here to help you to quickly
and painlessly get your application up and running.
- 768K image buffer (upgradable to 2/4/8/16/32/64
- 640X 480 resolution NTSC
- 768X512 resolution PAL
- External trigger
- Brightness & Contrast Software adjustable in Real Time.
- Easy installation since no IRQs, no IO space and no DMA channels are used! Only memory address space is used. dimensions 3.5" X 6" , 9cm x 15cm CONNECTORS:
- 1 composite video input (2/4 input option) RCA connector is standard: BNC is an optional $20, S-Video is an optional $20
- 1 D type 9 pin connector for miscellaneous IO and video input
OPTIONS: > 2 video inputs, optional..$20 > 4 video inputs, optional...$50 > Multiple Image Buffers...$ call > Unique internal ID number for each board for software protection..$20 ( 10pc min) >External trigger, optional...$20 > Real time hardware implemented algorithms for logical & arithmetic operations between frames or groups of pixels...$ call
OPTIONS: Source code is available from Catenary Systems. Borland Turbo support is also available.
ISA BUS........................... $299
PC104 BUS....................... $399
PCI BUS........................... $499
SOFTWARE: .... (All included FREE )
1. Windows & DOS User friendly program.
Capture, preview and save images in JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PCX and binary.
2. Library of MicroSoft C callable routines. 100+ images processing routines. This is the VICTOR Image Processing Library by Catenary Systems.
3. ImageJ - This is a Java based Image Processing Package written by the National Institiute of Health. It is widely used by researchers all over the world. Hundreds of users have contributed Plugins and Macros to continually expand its features.